Nature's Sunshine Activated Charcoal 260mg 100c
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- May provide symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia and abdominal discomfort
- May aid and provide relief to those experiencing symptoms of excess flatulence
- May help to absorb unwanted gas and toxins in the lower intestinal tract
- May provide relief from the symptoms of overeating and drinking
- Charcoal may provide relief from the discomfort caused by excess gas in the gastrointestinal tract
Safe to use internally and externally, Activated Charcoal is a multi-purpose supplement that may help relieve symptoms such as flatulence, bloating, fullness and abdominal discomfort
Active ingredients per capsule:
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Adults: Take 4 capsules 30 minutes before a meal and 4 capsules after a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not recommend while pregnant or breast feeding.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Products containing activated charcoal should be used with caution in children since it may interfere with absorption of nutrients.
Activated charcoal may interact with other medicines.
Activated charcoal is not recommended for long-term use.
Why shop with us?
Clean & Natural
We have what's best for you
Fast delivery options and with tracking
Our shipping boxes are fully recycable and biodegradable
We are an authorised retailer for all the brands we carry
Express yourself with