Nature's Shield Organic Ginger Oil 25ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Ginger or ginger oil is often added to Asian recipes, especially in India, as it helps to improve digestion. In Ayurvedic medicine, Ginger root and oil are often used for upset stomachs, indigestion and stomach ache.
- A few drops of oil with recipes will give you an excellent ginger flavour for cooking and baking.
- Ayurveda advocates the use of ginger root and oil against nausea and vomiting.
- The extract of ginger is often used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to reduce inflammation. Research has shown that its anti-inflammatory properties can be attributed to the presence of a substance named Zingibain. It is analgesic in nature and may reduce the pain caused by muscle aches etc. Ginger oil or paste is often topically massaged on aching muscles to ease muscle strain.
- Ginger oil blends well with many other essential oils including lemon, cedarwood, myrtle, bergamot, rosewood, neroli, orange and ylang-ylang.
Ginger is most potent and bio-available as an organic oil extract. From the same plant family as turmeric and cardamom, it is prized throughout the world for its culinary and health uses. Nature's Shield ginger oil is certified organic and sustainable and is steam-distilled extracted for preservation of its natural qualities.
100% organic ginger oil.
Just a few drops taken with food or water can enhance food flavour and support general well-being.
Why shop with us?
Clean & Natural
We have what's best for you
Fast delivery options and with tracking
Our shipping boxes are fully recycable and biodegradable
We are an authorised retailer for all the brands we carry
Express yourself with