Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 60c
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unique antioxidant
- Aids glucose metabolism
- Blood vessel health
- A potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps combat oxidative stress.
- Easily converts to its reduced form, dihydrolipoic acid (DHLA), which also acts as an antioxidant. This makes ALA/DHLA a potent antioxidant couple.
- Alpha lipoic acid is unique as it acts as an antioxidant and/or neutralises free radicals in both fat and water soluble tissues in the body.
- Regenerates and prolongs the life of other antioxidants including vitamins C and E, coenzyme Q10 and glutathione.
- Due to its capacity to recycle other antioxidants, alpha lipoic acid strengthens the body's antioxidant network and contributes to the synergy of antioxidants.
- Helps maintain healthy blood vessels in healthy individuals.
- Helps maintain nerve health.
- Is involved in energy production.
Each capsule contains:
alpha Lipoic acid (R,S-alpha Lipoic acid)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take one capsule, once or twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
Why shop with us?
Clean & Natural
We have what's best for you
Fast delivery options and with tracking
Our shipping boxes are fully recycable and biodegradable
We are an authorised retailer for all the brands we carry
Express yourself with