Caruso’s Pain-Algesic Gout Relief
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Gout is a common and painful form of arthritis that occurs when excessive amounts of uric acid crystals build up in the body. Their deposit is gravity dependent, hence they often end up in the fingers and toes - the big toe being the most commonly affected joint. The symptoms of gout can include redness, pain and swelling. Caruso's Pain-Algesic Gout Relief contains ingredients that can help to improve inflammation and pain. These include Levagen+ which can help to improve joint function by reducing joint inflammation, joint stiffness and mild joint pain, whilst helping to improve joint mobility; and Celery seed which has been used traditionally in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve and reduce symptoms of occasional episodes of gout, and mild rheumatic aches and pains.
- Celery seed, traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve and reduce symptoms of mild occasional episodes of gout
- Celery seed, traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to decrease mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Decrease symptoms of mild arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Decrease inflammation and pain
- Help promote joint mobility and joint function
- Decrease mild nerve pain
Adults:Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with food, or as advised by your health professional.
Active Ingredients. Each Capsule Contains:
|Apium graveolens (Celery) ext. dry conc||250mg|
|From dry seed||2.5g|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||250 micrograms|
|Folic Acid||250 micrograms|
Hurry, only 5 items left in stock!
Why shop with us?
Clean & Natural
We have what's best for you
Fast delivery options and with tracking
Our shipping boxes are fully recycable and biodegradable
We are an authorised retailer for all the brands we carry
Express yourself with