Caruso’s Fluid Away
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Caruso's Fluid Away has been developed for people who experience mild fluid retention. It contains three high quality herbs: Celery, Dandelion and Phyllanthus, as well as Vitamin B6. These ingredients help to temporarily relieve mild fluid retention and assist the body's natural channels of elimination, through the excretion of metabolic waste.
Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help relieve:
- Abdominal bloating
- Temporary mild fluid retention
- Symptoms of occasional episodes of gout
- Mild rheumatic aches and pain
- Assists in the body's waste elimination process
- Assist in the excretion of metabolic waste products through natural channels of elimination
- Maintains urinary tract functions
- Promotes healthy liver function and increases bile flow
- Maintains joint health and reduces and relieves symptoms of occasional episodes of mild gout
- Reduces the occurrence of abdominal bloating and distension
Take 1 tablet two times daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
|Phyllanthus amarus (Stonebreaker) ext. dry conc.||187.5mg|
|From dry herb||1.5g (1500mg)|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext. dry conc.||150mg|
|From dry leaf||750mg|
|Apium graveolens (Celery) ext. dry conc.||75mg|
|From dry seed||750mg|
|Equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||25mg|
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains Glucose, Soya and Sulfites
- Phenylketonurics – this product contains phenylalanine
- This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your health practitioner as soon as possible
- Please consult your health professional before use with taking pharmaceutical diuretics and hypoglycemic medication
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and/or lactating women
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
Why shop with us?
Clean & Natural
We have what's best for you
Fast delivery options and with tracking
Our shipping boxes are fully recycable and biodegradable
We are an authorised retailer for all the brands we carry
Express yourself with