Caruso’s Anxiety Aid 30t
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Living with mild forms of anxiety has its challenges. It is a combination of mixed feelings of nervousness, restlessness or irritability.
Caruso's Anxiety Aid has been formulated to help ease the symptoms associated with mild anxiety, stress and nervous tension. The unique ingredient Cyracos® is a potent extract of the herb Melissa officinalis, commonly known as Lemon balm. Caruso's Anxiety Aid contains a mixture of herbs, which may help relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety, so you can go about your day-to-day life as calmly as possible.
- Relief from mild anxiety
- Relief from nervous tension
- Relief of stress and irritability
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as advised by your Health Professional.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
|Extract equiv. to stem bark||2g (2000mg)|
|Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm - Cyracos®)|
|Extract equiv. to dry herb||1.95g (1950mg)|
|Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) dry fruit||Extract equiv. to dry fruit 750mg|
|Equiv. Vitamin D||500IU|
Free from: artificial flavours, artificial colours, dairy, gluten, lactose, nuts, preeevatives, soy, wheat, yeast
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in children under the age of 18.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Use caution if also taking anti-anxiety, anti-depressant and sedative medication.
- Take at least two hours away from all other pharmaceutical medications.
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
Why shop with us?
Clean & Natural
We have what's best for you
Fast delivery options and with tracking
Our shipping boxes are fully recycable and biodegradable
We are an authorised retailer for all the brands we carry
Express yourself with