100ml UNFILTERED BLACK SEED OIL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Immortal Health Black Seed Oil is:
- Unfiltered (Purest Form)
- Beyond Organic
- Virgin Cold Pressed
- 100% Natural
- Made with 100% Pure Black Cumin Seeds
- Free from GMO, Pesticides, Fumigation and Agricultural sprays
Immortal Health Nigella Sativa plants are wild-harvested by the local farmers on beyond organic, nutrient-dense alluvial soil, that is self-fertilised during the monsoon season. The Nigella Sativa plants are grown on this very soil and handpicked by the farmers for black cumin seeds.
They are then cold pressed once into a raw, unfiltered and high thymoquinone Black Seed Oil, ensuring the oil is in it's purest and absolute form.
Support a Healthy Gut & Weight Loss (Ingest the oil)
High antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-ulcer, and Antimicrobial effects
- Support digestion and decrease digestive problems; gas, bloating, and stomach pain
- Reduce appetite and glucose absorption
- Liver detoxification, intestinal dysbiosis, reduce inflammation in the intestinal tract
Support a healthy immune system (Ingest the oil)
The Copper, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Thymoquinone properties make it an overall Antioxidant powerhouse to boost the immune system.
Skin hydration, protection and healing properties (Apply directly onto skin)
Antiaging, Anti-inflammatory, Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Anti-fungal, Vitamin E
- Moisturises, hydrates and nourishes skin
- Help to slow down aging
- Clear symptoms eczema, acne, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Heal damaged and scarred skin
Support Hair Growth and fight Alopecia (Ingest & apply Externally on Scalp)
Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Antifungal, Anti-inflammatory and β-sitosterol (β-sitosterol is responsible for preventing the DHT that causes Hair loss and Alopecia)
- Moisturises, hydrates and nourishes hair and scalp to help rid dandruff
- Relieves scalp irritation from flaking and itching
- Hydrates and strengthens hair strands for strong, healthy and nourished hair
- Gives hair the more luscious and healthier look
- Fights fungal infections
Provide Allergy relief (Ingest the oil)
Studies have shown using its antihistamine properties may aid against skin rashes, hay fever, hives, eczema and psoriasis.
Provide anti-arthritic relief (Ingest the oil)
Studies have shown its potent anti-inflammatory and Thymoquinone properties, black seed oil has shown that it may aid against rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.
Provide anti-cancer effects (Ingest the oil)
Studies suggest that due to the antioxidant and chemical constituent TQ ‘Thymoquinone’ is chemo-preventive and may help aid against cancer cells.
The overall studies that is provided internationally suggests that black seed oil has shown to provide these abilities
100% cold pressed, beyond organic unfiltered black seed oil.
Recommended dosage – 1 teaspoon – 2 teaspoons up to twice a day either before or after eating.
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Why shop with us?
Clean & Natural
We have what's best for you
Fast delivery options and with tracking
Our shipping boxes are fully recycable and biodegradable
We are an authorised retailer for all the brands we carry
Express yourself with